ts media KIDS

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 494 times. The last Post () by paddyh.

• Hi, in tsmedia KIDS section there are two [apps if you would like to call them] called 'kids tv' and 'kids love' and up until about a week ago there was lots of very good links from 'busy beavers you tube site' and that for toddlers, well now there not there any more, my child loves them and is always saying 'daddy i want the helicopter one' or daddy i want 5 little monkeys one! and i cant find them. anybody know how to get all the links back onto it. it was really handy and so easy to get them on and would be great to have them back

• There is a problem with youtube changes. I never had patience for any of the youtube plugins, so I just use youtube-dl on linux, or keepvid on windows to download and save the videos to a shared drive. Make a folder for the kids and you can set it to loop through the list....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!