Bootloader Upgrade - Help!!

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 925 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Hi,

I have a DM800HDSE Clone, i want to flash a new image (Blackhole) however i think i may need to upgrade my bootloader version on the SIM as when trying to flash it throws up an error "IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE"

I have looked inside and the SIM card says "DM800SE 210", i checked the current version of the bootloader via web interface and it states Bootloader Version = #84, how can i upgrade this to ssl84d, do i need to find an old ssl84 image flash that first and don't reboot, then open second browser and flash new 210 ssl84d bootloader then reboot the box and then reflash again to an ssl84d blackhole image?

Thanks
    W.

• id do this
    using I.E browser, Flash 1st bootloader ssl84b
    then click back the browser DONT reboot ok

now flash your choice of image with the ssl84d bootloader.

PS... you have posted this in Dm800 section, & you state you using a sim-2 Dm800se
    error "IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE" are you choosing the correct image for your receiver? is it a Dm800 or Dm800se ???

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!