openelec channels bouquets and what version of oscam?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,920 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hello

now i've got all the i want working on android i've moved over to openelec (would prefer to use this anyway)

so i've loaded catseye settings 28.2E using dreamset, and got oscam running but.............

it seems the only way i can access the channnels is if i enable live tv, and i really dont like it at all, all i get now is "buffering" very little if anything clears, is the another prog that will list the bouquets organised and properly?

also although i say i've got oscam working, i just wonder about the settings, because of the problems i had on android, and needing to set the boxtype to dreambox and not PC under dvbapi, what is the correct option for openelec PC or whatever?

i've got it set to PC atm

also what is the correct mode for oscam i've got it set to OSCam pc-nodmx (rev >= 9756) but i've not encountered these types of options before, it's not what i\m used to on E2 boxes.

UPDATE:
    as i speak been messing around whilst waiting for a reply and getting all the stuff to clear FTA and Encrypted, but it takes about 5 secs to clear a channel.

still would like to get the bouquet issue sorted though, scrolling thro 850 channels to find the one i want aint no joke:50_002:

regards: canthackit

• check out VDR instead of TvHeadend , as for channel files there is a E2 to tvheadend convertor im sure i have a online E2 to VDR convertor
    i dont get much buffering on either TvHeadend or VDR but have found on TvHeadend it takes twice as long to kick in compaired to VDR on first boot but also scrambled channels can happen in you have to channel up and channel down to sort , yH Cn config both TvHeadend and VDR via remote control as well

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• The 5.0.8 frooze like crazy for me if you go over to openelec download the 5.9.1 version runs perfect. I have a channel list that I have made for 28E. You just need to delete 3 files on the wetek and replace with the ones in the rar.

You need to use winscp to do this
    The files are located in \storage\.kodi\userdata\addon_data\service.multimedia.tvheadend

Forgive if this is wrong but I am new this box and my m8s pinched it off me for the last couple of days

Regards
    Coley

• i'm not to good with windoze i tend to use a mac.

never really used winscp, managed to log into openelec got to /storage there are folders listed but no Kodi and those that are listed are empty.

i've tried connecting via ftp on the mac using idreamx but can't connect.

just wanna delete the sat files and start over.

regards: canthackit

• ok the kodi file is hidden what that means is there is a dot in front of the kodi (.kodi) I had to enable show hidden files in winscp. You can use filezilla or cyberduck on the mack. The log in and password for openelec is root and openelec. You use SFTP Protocol and port 22 to connect

I will be getting my box back today so I can give you all my settings. By the way I have it set up for both tunners on 28E so I can record and watch 2 channels at once. I have to say this box is working brilliant and I love it I had a dm800hd before this and its taken my hobby to another level
    Hope this helps
    Coley

• Hello mate

thanks that's given me a better understanding, can't understand tho if i can ftp into the box with filezilla or cyberduck why not IdreamX, that's me thinking out loud btw

EDIT

now i've got channels clearing really quickly probably 1 or 2 secs, problem is channels listings are all over the place.

think i'm going to do an openelec full reset and install everything anew.

best regards: canthackit

• how did you put chans into wetek via ftp yeah ? open the list in a txt editor on mac in see if listings are in same order as in wetek , i know that the e2 convertor does not keep them in order inside the faves but alas never tryed to just ftp them over as never got round to it as im still lookin into another problem i have

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• i've been trying 2 methods.

E22tv or dreamset with dreamset which i would normally prefer, i have to use 2 versions first 2.4.3 to set everything up, but then i have to close that down as it won't transfer the files, i have to open up 2.2.4 v7 load everything into that, then send via that version................what a bloody pain but that's the only way i can get dreamset to transfer the files.

thanks mate.

best regards: canthackit

• The channel list I uploaded was from tvheadend I made it myself by hand. I have got my wetek back and if you would like I can upload it in E22tv format. Just let me know
    Coley

• could you give me a link to 5.9.1 img thanks.

• could you give me a link to 5.9.1 img thanks.

its been posted in the open elect section official openelec is the thread ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!