help livestreamers on vu zero 008 hades freez alway

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,416 times. The last Post () by misk.

• im getting livestreamrsv md5sum mismatch., either the opkg or package insez are corrupt. try opkg update

tried opkg update and then via telnet and manually same result help.

i wanted to start livestreamer

- - - Updated - - -

lol i cant install tsmedia aswell getting the same error md5sum mismatch

Edited once, last by misk ().

• SO I GOT LIVESTREAMERS and i have started it 5 min after it stops.

- - - Updated - - -

now everything stopped i had to shutdown the box and start it after 2-5 min and to get the channel up

• That was before the thread got merged.

misk have you tried a reinstall of the image as I saw you have other problems with mismatch md5

After the fresh install try

Code
    opkg update 
    opkg install livestreamer 
    opkg install livestreamersrv

thanks that worked ch display but channel stops 2-4 min for no reason i have to zap to get the channel to display again, and 2-4 it stops

- - - Updated - - -

why channel stops , is it because there is a conflict between gstreamer and livestreamer.

it stops for no reason i dont know if it is server fault or livestreamersrv stops how can i check if livwstrreamer is still working?

• Does the channel stop on IPTV or do you mean your normal channels?

• how are you calling livestreamer

like this ?

Code
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//127.1%3a88/hlsvariant%3a//http%3a//stream-url:stream-name

you can check via telnet if livestreamersrv is still running

type

/etc/init.d/livestreamersrv manualstart

if it is
    it will say address in use

to stop
    type

/etc/init.d/livestreamersrv stop

post your a stream that stops every stops 2-4 min
    i will check with both gstreamer and livestreamer

Edited 2 times, last by davvo ().

• Does the channel stop on IPTV or do you mean your normal channels?

IPTV

i dont know if thats from the server or livestreamers stops is there a way checking if livestreamer currendly running.

already in use so it must be IPTV problem or it needs other stuff mobile useragent idk..

- - - Updated - - -

could openvix team look at it .

Edited once, last by misk ().

• Try the IPTV stream on VLC. it might be the stream which isn't working properly. or if it's a public stream than past the url here and i could try it from my receiver.

• i found the problem i need to add useragent

:http-user-agent="AppleCoreMedia/1.0.0.8C148 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en_us)"

but i do not know how.

i tested it on vlc and it works

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!