VU+ DUO Newbie

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 435 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi all Chickenflu here.

I am New to sat receivers and have fairly limited knowledge but I have done a lot or reading on the matter.

I have a vu+duo that i have flashed latest openvix hades with cccam 2.3 but i am getting glitching on premium channels only. Would swapping to a different software cam help maybe mgcamd or oscam.

BTW i Have N Lines

Many thanks in advance

ChickenFlu

• Official Post

It`s worth a try.

For mgcamd download it from their addons feed / plugins menu > Softcams > Use the attached configs. Change N line to CWS line then add to newcamd.list file. FTP configs to /usr/keys folder..

Example N line to CWS line:
    From

Code
    [COLOR='#FF0000']N:[/COLOR] some.hostname.dyndns.org 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

To

Code
    [COLOR='#FF0000']CWS =[/COLOR]  some.hostname.dyndns.org 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

For oscam, again download it from their addons feed / plugins menu > Softcams > Use the attached basic dvbapi configs. Use CCcam2Oscam to convert the N line to a [reader], add the [reader] to oscam.server file. FTP configs to /etc/tuxbox/config folder..

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!