Front display looks Hazy

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 470 times. The last Post () by able2.

• Hi Just received my Vu+duo2 yesterday and its a great box, the only issue i have is the front display (not the lcd) has this smokey hazey look about it< i thought i had left the protective plastic on it but i didn't. Just wondering if ths is the same on all Vu+Duo2's or is mine faulty?

Thanks

• Has to be better than the dbox2 blue or green display lol, use it as second display shocking waste of time watching it in green or blue lol.

- - - Updated - - -

its also a shame having these high end boxes but unable to watch any HD unless use euro that has HD on it, not really being used to there full potential :( reason why i wont upgrade atm solo2's suffice, but the HD quality was decent on em when "we" had HD :(

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!