VU+ Zero remote control issue

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 996 times. The last Post () by wireis.

• Hey folks,

i recently purchased a Vu+ Zero (OpenVIX preinstalled) from WorldOfSat

this is my first Vu+ i have ever owned and i have read good reviews about this particular model so i ditched my Cloud iBox2+ and ordered one

Whenever i am using the remote control, roughly out of 10 presses of a button about only 3 or 4 actually register with the receiver, i have tried new batteries, with and without the extension IR and distance from anything from 5cm from the receiver to 5metres away and still the same.. it is quite frustrating as the receiver and firmware looks fantastic and i could not fault anything but to honest this remote is ruining my experience and i'm not sure if it's this particular box or all of these Vu+ Zeros, my cloud ibox2 scrolled through menus without any hassle and the remote from that felt like a universal remote from poundland..

Could anyone confirm that has a Zero that their remote works 100% with no hassle?

Cheers
    W.

• i have had the issue since i opened the box, seems more of a poor remote signal rather than a processor issue i noticed if i put my finger on the front panel of the receiver the remote works excellent put as soon as i take my finger away its back to crappy responsiveness again

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!