Dreamelite-BlackHole-PHONEIX-DM800HD_SIM201-SSL84-By sat4fun Team error

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,399 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• Hi I just installed the above image but when I install any addons or skins I get the error opk usr/lib/opk dvb module plist not found

also I have cccam installed and working but when I press ccccaminfo general I get error no cccam

Nice image but 4now went back to previous dreamelite from sat4fun

• I did that just wanting to know if error is not important

I also deleted folder 2.6.18-7.3-dm800 to gain space but now stuck on booting

Is there any way of removing that folder seeing that image is with 2.6.18 7.4?????

• You shouldn't remove any folder mate that image is OLD image and i have updated many many files to get it work with new original drivers

i can't post the folder now but tonight i will post it put the folder back in
    reboot it will work again

• The new image boots faster that older dreamelite but space used is a lot compared to old image in which I have 10.32mb free

compared to only 5 mb after I unistalled unwanted plugin etc the folder 2.6.18-7.3-dm800 is about 5mb so I would have same space left

better for running it.....

• If you remove the 7.3 drivers, the image that uses these drivers (It's fakely showing 7.4 !!!), will be stucking...

This is proof of what I posted, image is June 2010 using 7.3 drivers, and screenshots are only fake, showing what is installed (but not used !).

This is image is June 2010, renamed and changed logos, but with June 2010 drivers v7.3...

TS

I did that just wanting to know if error is not important

I also deleted folder 2.6.18-7.3-dm800 to gain space but now stuck on booting

Is there any way of removing that folder seeing that image is with 2.6.18 7.4?????

• its not fake
    7.3 is there but the files are all updated
    if would be fake the image would never work
    and don't start against sim 2 team here also
    if you do then you have to say bye bye

• If you remove the 7.3 folder and image doesnt work... conclude yourself / or test yourself.

This just tells all truth about image beeing June 2010 with 7.3 june 2010 drivers used.

I didn't seen that it was possible to use new drivers with old image...

TS

P.S.: About byebye you quote, this is usually just used if there is no argument and someone wants to hide truth. Again, if you remove the 7.3 drivers the image will not work... so... what can you conclude logically ? I am not talking about any team, just about a claim that is not true.

• Then Benkurd, continue the good job and let's hope to see very soon the image working with 7.4 only drivers. Also as noted the 2011 python is not compatible with older one that is built it from 2010. For your information. Hope it helps.

TS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!