Kodi 15.0 Beta 2

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,345 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• sweet how yah still camped up on TVHeadend as PVR , it any quicker kicking in first boot yet ? on this ver oh Kodi :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• sweet how yah still camped up on TVHeadend as PVR , it any quicker kicking in first boot yet ? on this ver oh Kodi :)

first thing this morning got an error message on bootup "file system corrupted" need to repair itself did that after a lot of fuffing about got the channels listed and got them clearing.

now i've been out just got back booted the wetek got the error message again, it's finally booted, eventually channels sort of loaded, and yes we're back to the buffering error:53_002:

i'm lost:59:

sometime i'll ask you about setting up a different VDR i tried VDR VSNI etc and got nothing.

regards: canthackit

• what location are yah in jockland as im eastcoast in kinda 95% sorted just to get groups in order i prefer as in ent,movies, sports all chans are in ored within groups but groups themselfs are in a-z order rather than as i prefer , i could just do a full back up oh OpenElec and yah restore that , i would just need to change my oscam deets to changeMe in yah stick yer deets in place

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• lolz kk easy to sort that ma end ;) ill be back in a jiffy ;)

get yer Wetek ready with clean install to sd or nand what eva yah using im on nand but sd will also be sound to take the back up ;)

- - - Updated - - -

pm sent

plus 10 characters

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Honcho, any chance you could oblige with your backup would save me a lot of time appreciate it if you could, thanks. sd if you could.

• Honcho, any chance you could oblige with your backup would save me a lot of time appreciate it if you could, thanks. sd if you could.

i sent a rar file to canthackit but it did not do what was exspected , stuff was not able to be enabled that should have been could be because i have it in nand but i can try again later the night, and install to my SD-Card install in see what happens was first backup i had done so who knows if i epic failed or not ;) lol

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thanks Honcho will crack on for now thanks for response, anything new will report.

i sent a rar file to canthackit but it did not do what was exspected , stuff was not able to be enabled that should have been could be because i have it in nand but i can try again later the night, and install to my SD-Card install in see what happens was first backup i had done so who knows if i epic failed or not ;) lol

• posted a grouped channels file for VDR if that helps

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hello, is this a nand install?!

• master G

Added the Label WeTek OpenELEC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!