TM-Nano 3T

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 479 times. The last Post () by metal42.

• Hello
    Was looking to purchase the TM-5402 M3, but after looking at the TM-Nano 3T (it's linux & has 1Gb Memory) thinking this is the way to go...
    But I have couple of questions:
    1. Will this work in US? (I mainly want to PVR my Antenna & IPTV, FTA would be bonus)
    2. Any US Resellers or Sellers that ship to US?
    3. Is there something newer I should look into?
    4. N America Channels?
    Thanks in advance, posted on another forum, but no replys...

• Official Post

The TM 3T combo, is the TM's top of the range linux receiver. They do have a Nano-SE Combo, but that will only use an external HDD, has one less tuner but uses a less powerful CPU.

I suppose the best placed people to answer the questions are those that are based in your part of the world. Enigma2 receivers all work more or less the same. I have mentioned a US based forum in your post on the other forum you asked about the 5402.

You can PM the forum sponsor and ask if he ships abroad. Alternatively, you can email Technomate and ask them directly.

Which ever brand you buy, I would recommend getting a "soak test" done. You don't want to be forking out for return shipping if there is a fault. All manufacturer's have faulty units.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!