Issue with New DE images

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,338 times. The last Post () by robi62.

• Quick note on the above Image Dream-exp-dm800hd-patched-by-voyger SIM 2.0.1 ssl84

Flashed, could not change tuner from 13E, sent bouquets with correct sat xml file, then I was able to change to 28.2

Very nice image, thanks.

• hi
    on this image my hard drive is recognised but it says its not writeable, then when i check through the file system i cant find my hard drive.
    am i missing something or do i need to try another image

dreambox 800hd se clone sim 2.10. pli2.1

• hi Benkurd
    thanks for the quick reply, no the mount is showing hdd/ba dont know whats after the ba as it flows over the edge of the panel
    is their a fix for this
    thanks

• hi , no problem, i will flash with another image and have a play, thanks

• My opinion is this is the best image i have tried to date.However to get a fully working image i had to download from someones backup on another site.The dm800 clone by voyger as no working media player or pvr player for internal hdd.The fully working backup is great i love this image.

• hi
    the image looked good but i need pvr to work, i would also like to get youtube working and vlc,
    if i can get a backup image do i load it as normal then flash 84 over the top of it.
    nush

edited for typo

• My opinion is this is the best image i have tried to date.However to get a fully working image i had to download from someones backup on another site.The dm800 clone by voyger as no working media player or pvr player for internal hdd.The fully working backup is great i love this image.

Good I am glad it works for you ;-)

For me as I cannot get my wifi sticks to work although I tried many things

I reverted to old image from sat4fun

• hi
    the image looked good but i need pvr to work, i would also like to get youtube working and vlc,
    if i can get a backup image do i load it as normal then flash 84 over the top of it.
    nush

edited for typo

you dont need to flash 84 if image has already got it but if you clone at the mo has bl82 you need to flash first sim84.nfi otherwise you get image
    old or wrong version with web browser

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!