Open Black Hole Vu+Duo2 UK Ready Backup By master G

There are 96 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,198 times. The last Post () by mohdalmasri.

• Official Post

[fade] Open Black Hole Vu+Duo2 UK Ready Backup By master G [/fade]

Whats Included ?
    Open Black Hole With Latest Updates Applied

Cams
    CCcam 2.3.0
    doscam V0.25
    Oscam-EMU svn10665
    Oscam-EMU svn10665 + CCcam 2.1.3
    Oscam-EMU svn10665 + Mgcamd 1.38
    Oscam Ymod.18-t56 + CCcam 2.3.0
    (All Configured For UK White Card In Any Combination)

All Plugins Updated To Latest Versions
    AutoBouquets
    BackupSuite
    Cool TV Guide
    IPTVPlayer
    KodiDirect
    LinuxsatSupport.Add-ons
    Missing Picons
    OnDemand
    Rats Channel list & Picon updater
    TSMedia Multimedia Center (Working UK Proxy For 1Channel, IceFilms & Movies25)
    WebRadioFS
    XBMC Launcher

Repositories & Addons For XBMC Launcher Can Be Downloaded From Our Addons Panel

Other
    Bootlogo by djrobijay
    Catseye Motorised Channel list
    Picons Astra 28.2E Transparent Frame Style by oktus
    Sky Skin v2.5 by chababu
    MX HQ7 Skin MOD by RAED
    Infinity HD Remy Mod By Arslanplaza

FTP Login Details
    user: root
    password: linuxsat

Enjoy!

• Hi Master G
    Thank you again for this excellent backup. The only problem am having is I cant seem to install the catseye e2 setting 75east to 61 west channel list from the Linux support addons panel. Its downloading ok and says installed but when box reboots, I only see 28.2 east. Any advice on how to go about it please
    regards
    Andrew

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
    MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M , SINGLE LNB , DARK SUPERIOR MOTOR

• Official Post

Hi Master G
    Thank you again for this excellent backup. The only problem am having is I cant seem to install the catseye e2 setting 75east to 61 west channel list from the Linux support addons panel. Its downloading ok and says installed but when box reboots, I only see 28.2 east. Any advice on how to go about it please
    regards
    Andrew

Add-ons panel has been updated, or use the attached files buddy..

• Thank you Master G for your support but still a bit confused on what to do with the file (Catseye_MOTOR_15.05.2015_bh.tgz). Do I need to ftp somewhere in my receiver. Tried also to install the channel via the Linux-support addon panel and tried it also via usb but still struggling to get the full motorised channels. the only visible is 28.2 east the one from your backup

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
    MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M , SINGLE LNB , DARK SUPERIOR MOTOR

• Official Post

Thank you Master G for your support but still a bit confused on what to do with the file (Catseye_MOTOR_15.05.2015_bh.tgz). Do I need to ftp somewhere in my receiver. Tried also to install the channel via the Linux-support addon panel and tried it also via usb but still struggling to get the full motorised channels. the only visible is 28.2 east the one from your backup

FTP Catseye_MOTOR_15.05.2015_bh.tgz (don`t try to extract this file) to /tmp folder on the duo2 then green button > yellow button > manual install bh packages..

Or Press green button > yellow button > addons download manager > Black hole settings > latest catseye motor list will be there..

• Hi master g.....absolutely great image,however Ondemand keeps crashing on me,I have checked all that I can and can't find anything wrong.
    I reinstalled the image again but it is still crashing,is there any chance you could have a look again at the Ondemand plugin for this image.
    Thanks a million.

• hi master love it only thing if u cn help it installed ok but when i try log on with dcc connects to pc and router but not vu+duo2 any idea cheers

• [fade] Open Black Hole Vu+Duo2 [/fade]

Just for my understanding, what is this "Open BlackHole" version??? So far, I could follow the numbering (2.1.1, 2.1.2, ..., 2.1.6, 2.1.6.1) but "Open"??? What does it bring, what are the differences?

Anyway, thanks mate for your good job! :thumb:

• Here is an explanation:

• Hi again master g...I have completed a full backup of this image now after making some slight mods to channel lists saorview etc,I want to extract this image to my desktop from the box but I cannot find in in the box,can you guide me to where it is saved to on the box,thanks.

• Hello,

I have just installed it last night : seems to work fine... Still I have a question : in the setup menu, how do you navigate from tab to tab? I didn't manage to find this "easy" one... Maybe I was too tired last night...

Thanks in advance!

• Not too sure what you mean by "tab to tab" but navigating the setup menus is normally achieved by the arrow buttons on the remote (circular button surrounding the "ok" button) and ok button to enter into desired menu/sub-menu.
    If you come across tabs that are coloured, try using the corresponding coloured buttons on the remote (red/green/yellow/blue)

• Official Post

Hello,

I have just installed it last night : seems to work fine... Still I have a question : in the setup menu, how do you navigate from tab to tab? I didn't manage to find this "easy" one... Maybe I was too tired last night...

Thanks in advance!

Which tabs do you mean, which skin are you using ? Can you take a screenshot to show us..

• Official Post

Hi again master g...I have completed a full backup of this image now after making some slight mods to channel lists saorview etc,I want to extract this image to my desktop from the box but I cannot find in in the box,can you guide me to where it is saved to on the box,thanks.

Use backupsuite plugin to take the backup. If you saved to hdd it will be in /media/hdd/fullbackup_duo2 folder..

• Can you take a screenshot to show us..

MasterG,

How do you do this?

What I meant, is after pressing the "menu" button, I see a blue page with 5 or 6 tabs (at the top of the page). But with the arrows, I can only move within the 1st tab (or 1st page)... How to get access to the other ones???

FYI, I am using the default skin provided in the image (1st post on this topic)... To say the truth, I didn't had lot of time yesterday to check it carefully ;-)!
    Anyway, thanks again!

• Official Post

how do i take a screenshot on an enigma2 receiver ?

I don`t think those tabs are accessible, their just part of the design of the skin.. I have tried every button as well..

570be9123d9b.png

• Hi master g,thanks for getting back to me.
    I did check that part of the hdd but it wasn't there.
    I wonder if you could confirm that an initialisation of the hdd is required after uploading this image.
    I was using blackhole 2.1.0 prior to this upgrade,however,the missus has a large amount of movies etc saved onto this hdd so I don't want to init if possible...thanks

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!