Oscam is on port 8888 yes?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,679 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi

done yet another reinstall, Openelec on the SD card can connect to tvheadend no probs 192.168.0.4:9981 but oscam on 192.168.0.4:8888 wont connect so i can't do the configs.

can you please confirm the correct port!

regards: canthackit

• yes, this is standard port after instal oscam,
    You can view configuration from network \\192.168.0.4\Userdata\addon_data\service.softcam.oscam\config\
    in this location Yoy can view oscam.conf ( in this file is configuration about acces from browser, section [webif])
    But all Your config files to oscam Yoy can copy to this loacation and restart oscam.

• That is the correct port but have you actually reinstalled oscam from the addons already ?? I bet you forgot to do it ??

O ye of little faith

of course i did mate lol

set up up on tvheadend, and enabled and configured it via addons.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, this is standard port after instal oscam,
    You can view configuration from network \\192.168.0.4\Userdata\addon_data\service.softcam.oscam\config\
    in this location Yoy can view oscam.conf ( in this file is configuration about acces from browser, section [webif])
    But all Your config files to oscam Yoy can copy to this loacation and restart oscam.

look like i've got to try your suggestion mate.

been out for four hours come back and still can't connect via the webif.

• master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!