is there a way to speed up channel clearing?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,146 times. The last Post () by dale094.

• Hello

done yet another reinstall of openelec things are working ok, but it's taking a really long time for channels to clear other times i've managed to get them to clear in about 2 or 3 seconds, not consitantly i might add.

now though it's taking about 15 seconds to clear, and when you're looking at basicly a blank screen it seems a lifetime lol

is there a way to speed up the process?

regards: canthackit

• Hello mate

sorry i was replying to pauldb

to be honest i've found Andriod to run a lot better channels clear a lot quicker.

for some strange reason though i prefer or would rather prefer for linux/openlelec, maybe i need E2 to be implemented that will open up a whole new world for me, something i understand the basics of lol..........get the progs that work on Sat recievers, Dreamset (cos dreamset does not run as a E2 editor), Deambox edit, DCC 2.95, need i go on

thanks & regards: canthackit

• i use openelec in nand , VDR in get 1-2 seconds , have picons in usb in about 10-15 addons installed like navix ect ect

dont have much issues for zap times , have did the whole dont show sat encrypt ect ect as was suggested above also make sure pressing ok to comfirm channel change in settings is turned off as this will mean you need to dbl tap ok button

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Try in Kodi /system/ livetv/ palyback/ and switch off, show satellite signal, as it takes time to check signal and display it., make sure you are in expert mode to see it.

Hope it helps

so mate
    this file path are we talking as regards to Andriod? cos that file file path aint on openelec, or at least i can't find it.

and if we are is there a compatable setting for tvheadend in OpenELEC?

• so mate
    this file path are we talking as regards to Andriod? cos that file file path aint on openelec, or at least i can't find it.

and if we are is there a compatable setting for tvheadend in OpenELEC?

he means in openelec mm8 ;) settings on main openelec screen yeah , then choose live tv its in there defo vi aremote yeah :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• did yah see the ok to zap in there aswell ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• did yah see the ok to zap in there aswell ?

Nah mate never found that and i've scrolled thro every option.

i've got really disappointed in this wetek, went on to my Duo2 yesterday, it's chalk and cheese and i was on the point of getting rid of it, not now though.

i've got xbmc installed and if i can get Genesis up and running on the Duo2 then i'll get rid of the WeTek's i've had enough of them.

• Early days canthackit, price comparison to vu duo2 is a no brainer, if i was you i would stick with wetek, when e2 comes it will fly, be patient mate its all a learning curve ,look how long it took to develop enigma into what it is today.

• master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!