Vu + zero

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,564 times. The last Post () by ariesu2003.

• Hi there! I've got a Vu + ZERO with the latest 2.1.6 Black Hole image installed . FTA channels are working and I like to install the CCcam.cfg for the rest. Can anyone help step by step , please?
    Thank's in advance!:06:

• Try installing the forum plugin.It has everything you need to get you up and running.Cams,plugins etc.

I will try to do that. Thank's!

- - - Updated - - -

When I open the forum plugin is just a normal Note Pad file with different caracters in it , what I have to do to get the right file?
    Thank's in advance!

• Are you opening it on your pc?
    It's an ipk installation file.
    Just FTP the file to temp folder on zero (using dcc, filezilla etc), don't try to open it on pc.
    Then on zero, goto menu/addons/manually install ipk packages.
    Your ftp'd file should then show for installation.
    After a restart, green button for plugins and the addons panel should be there.

• Thank you I will try to do that, I need to do this step by step, otherwise i'll get lost>..>>>:09:
    To be able to transfer the CCcam.cfg file to the zero do I have to connect togheter the all tree devices ( laptop, Zero & modem ) using the DCC program?
    Thank's in advance!

• Official Post

The connection type in DCC should be "direct crossover".. There is a video in the link on post #2 that shows you how to add a c line with DCC..

The linuxsat add-ons plugin comes packed as an ipk file. You can install it a number of different ways:

1) Copy to USB stick, insert into the receiver then follow on screen prompts..

2) With an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla send the ipk to /tmp folder on the receiver then install in image menu (Green button > yellow button > manually install ipk packages).

3) With an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla send the ipk to /tmp folder then use this command in telnet/putty to install:

Code
    opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

4) With DCC connect to the receiver then click Tools > Packages > Upload Package > Select the IPK..

5) Vu+ Control Center has an ipk installer..

• Hi, again! I downloaded a CCcam.cfg save-it on my desktop and it's showing as a php file instead of ipk file?
    What I'm doing wrong? I try to FTP the latest CCcam.cfg and add some clines I receivd for a trial. By the way I received a1 day trial 3 clines for about 3 weeks ago , are those clines still valid. can I transfer them into CCcam.cfg or are already expired?
    Thank's again!

• And how can I do that? Save the file on y Pc and then FTP to the Zero?
    Thank's!

in DCC got to /etc folder and scroll down to the CCcam.cfg -use right arrow in middle of hte 2 windows to ftp it over to your desktop.
    Using Notepad+ on your desktop , right click to edit using notepad+ and enter your lines there.
    save.
    using left arrow to transfer back over to /etc folder.
    on remote control, press Blue to Blue panel .
    use hee arrows to see whichever CCcam you are using.
    press OK and exit..
    restart image.
    BTW- please read the rules about purchased/rented/paid lines and get yourself a card.

• Hi, again! I downloaded a CCcam.cfg save-it on my desktop and it's showing as a php file instead of ipk file?
    What I'm doing wrong? I try to FTP the latest CCcam.cfg and add some clines I receivd for a trial. By the way I received a1 day trial 3 clines for about 3 weeks ago , are those clines still valid. can I transfer them into CCcam.cfg or are already expired?
    Thank's again!

The fix you need is here..... All Attachment Downloads Are .php Files

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi, I'm back! I got the dcc running and I managed to install the latest CCcam.cfg from forum plugin. I got a cline from a server I copied and pasted to CCcam.cfg to the Zero and save-it. In CCcam.cfg is a lot of information do I have to delete all of that or just leave-it and copy the cline? And what is the exactly next step after that to have the cline working ?

Thank's , in advance!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!