Dreamplex on Vu Solo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,435 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Evening people!Right,I have Dreamplex running flawlessly on my Solo2 but my mate has it on a Now Tv box and seems to be having issues.He has just asked me if it would run on his Solo?I was wondering if anyone had it running on a Solo because before I put it on for him I am having doubts about processing power/memory etc.Basically will it run?Any feedback would be helpful.Cheers

• Well,for anyone that's interested,after starting yesterday morning trying to install Dreamplex on my mates Solo and hitting several snags on the way,Yurieka!Ka!Ka!Ka!The journey wasn't a piece of cake like I thought it was going to be.First,I started with the Vix Apollo image keeping everything to a minimum.(Plugins mainly)I just kept the default skin,created a swap file(think the most was 128mg so went with that)installed the forum plugin and installed LraiZer Autobouquets ,Cccam 2.3.0,Dreamplex and then I thought I would put Blue Hd v3 by Rossi2000 skin on with some nice picons by Oktus.Looked good and was going ok.Dreamplex worked ok.Unpluged and took it up to his place feeling smug.Plugged it in and waited.And waited.And waited.It just kept hanging on the boot up screen or after a couple of restarts it hung on the menu screen.Maybe I had over done it with the new skin.Not so smug now am I?Back to the drawing board and this time I used the new OpenBlackhole image.I added the same plugins and kept the default skin but also added pluginskinremover to the mix and transferred a few plugins to usb.Anyways I kept getting the old GSOD so I finally put the new Blackhole 2.1.6.1 image on that I use on my Solo2.I deleted a lot of the stuff that I knew he wouldn't need on Blackhole speed up,kept the default skin,created a 512mb swap file on the mounted usb,added some picons from the BH feeds,installed the forum plugin for LraiZers ABs,cam and Dreamplex.Set up the epg to the usb stick and rebooted.Everything ran perfectly!!So I unplugged and tried again before I took it back up.Bingo!!!Everything is running like a dream!(pardon the pun!)Swap file kicks in for the ram and flash is running at 72%.Dreamplex is running great.I think he is going to be happy and so am I.Can't wait to get that even more smug look on my face.Hope that helps anyone else.Have a nice day folks!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!