Help enigma 2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 635 times. The last Post () by crawlers1977.

• I have a Delta st7111 Linux
    Enigma took a picture and put it in a flash and snap of plugin_e2upgrade. S
    Then I went from the list of menu and then System Basic setting Factory Default then but I did not find a word Boot to E2

I have rendered version
    spark 1.2.76
    And also it does not function on 1.2.70 and 1.2.75
    Sorry so lengthy.

• jack you dont boot from the plugins menu or anywhere on your system...
    How to Boot into Enigma2:
    1. To boot into your new Enigma2 image, power off your receiver from back power switch.
    2. Now, while keeping the front panel OK button on your receiver pressed, power on your receiver using back side power switch, after few seconds, you will see "Forc" on your receiver display.
    3. Leave OK button now and press channel down button on your receiver's front panel, you will see "En16" on your receiver display.
    4. Now press OK button and receiver will boot into Enigma2 image.
    =====
    and if you need to boot back into spark do the same steps again BUT!! when you pressed channel down to load up engigma2 this time you will choose channel up this will dissplay spark on the front of the reciever.

on a personal note it might be nice to follow rules and make an introduction then ask for support with issues

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!