VIX Apollo build 001 & running mgcamd 1.38d

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,093 times. The last Post () by apdies.

• Hi guys running VIX Apollo build 001 & running mgcamd 1.38d on my Miracle box mini HD, the problem i am having is for both my sky and cable shares its taking ages ( 2mins + ) to clear at the first point of going from FTA to a channel requires the softcam to kick in.

Once the cam has started, its fine if i move from channel to channel,

Please see my mg_cfg below

Regards Lee

• hi , i just flashed my zgemma 2s with open vix unofficial image, cccam working fine but mgcamd did not! even that it shows in the softcam manager log is working fine.
    any help pls...thnks

• hi master G,
    thanks for your replay,
    can you till me pls how to install the attached files ? do i need to replace them with exesting ones or just ftp...to keys folder?

thanks again

• Official Post

hi master G,
    thanks for your replay,
    can you till me pls how to install the attached files ? do i need to replace them with exesting ones or just ftp...to keys folder?

thanks again

Open newcamd.list file with notepad++ > paste in your CWS line and save > FTP newcamd.list & mg_cfg to /usr/keys folder > restart mgcamd..

• hi master G, thank you so mutch for your help,,,
    i did what you said..and put the CWS line in newcamd.list and restart mgcamd...worked for few seconds then stoped! then i restard the cccam ...the nline worked fine! i tryed this several times but no luck. the Nline worked fine with cccam but when i stop the cccam and start the mgcamd it stops...even that the log shows that mgcamd runing ok!
    i have more Q.. PLS..WHAT IS THE ATTACHED CCCAMD.LIST FILE and where do i place it?
    thank you.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!