OpenATV 4.1 Plugin Mover & EPG

• Ive just flashed a very good openatv 4.1 image on my dm800hd. It has pluginskin mover preinstalled. I had countless problems using flash expander on open atv 4.2...so hoping plugin skin mover is better.

Firstly how do i install new plugins on to the flash drive, when i start plugin mover it only gives me the option to move plugins. How do i move a plugin if i don't even have the space required to install one..

Secondly I can't get the graphical epg screen to show like it is on vix with the picons and full screen display...i can get the infobar graphical display and its all filled up but no full screen graphical...

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got it, holding in the info button then selecting graphical epg, i wonder how i could get info button just to show the graphical epg...

Another thing i can't get which is usually in osd settings is to square the GUI off, move left and right and make smaller as its way off...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!