Oscam Configs For SKY UK CAID 0960 Red Card

There are 164 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,874 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Yes mate using omnikey reader and that is working as i can see some international channels working. I will get a log later... Many Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my log:

Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

I double checked box id and it was incorrect all sorted now, i have OSCAM: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r9584 is this the latest version? Also for N line do i just add user in oscam and for C line add user in CCcam? Is that correct? Thank You.

Edited once, last by Smurf786 ().

• Hi all wondered if someone could give me some help. I have an omnikey 3121 reader along with oscam r11293 everything seems fine I have double checked my boxkey etc and that is fine however it shows no entitlements and when I check logs it displays

2016/12/26 19:22:12 30793397 r (reader) skyuk [pcsc] Error getting card status.

• Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help. I've copied all instructions here but within my setup I just seem to be getting the following. I have double checked I have 0960 set and that tha boxkey/id is also correct. Just shows no entitlements all the time.

2016/12/26 19:22:12 30793397 r (reader) skyuk [pcsc] Error getting card status.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all,

I think I may have worked out what the issue is here but please correct me if I am wrong.

I have the red Sky UK card, which was paired with a Sky+ HD box with HD package. I repaired the card with an older white Thompson Sky+ box, it paired fine and gave all channels etc however.... I've been told that because it was originally in the Sky+ HD box that it may have now been blocked?

Is this right, or would it not make any difference as I repaired it with the old white Thompson box?

Any help and/or suggestions would be great, thanks.

Rob

• Your red card being paired to a Sky HD receiver should not have locked it to that receiver..... the only thing you must do when using your red card in a third pary receiver/server is add the boxkey to your cam configs....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• It's the white card that you pair to the older SD receivers..... the red card can be paired to a new box (HD receiver) and will work in a third party receiver using the boxkey from the sky box that you paired it to in your cam configs.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• i can confirm that old SD thompson boxes do work, when in the menu you will notice 10 digits in the S/N this number is also under the box with an extra digit! input that extra digit on the end Activate and wola...

• alimac i looked under the box and noticed that it was the same s/n with a LETTER on the end so i tried it and it worked. i also noticed that i haven't changed the boxid and its working perfect.

• guessing you have white card?

Yes alimac, which i did first activate to a black amstrad hd box and lost movie and sports. then activated it to this white thompson sd box and working perfect, will keep an eye on the entitlements to make sure they update.

• Hi to all

Can anyone offer me any advice / file on Oscam in order to use a red Sty card on my Vu 4K ultimo box.

Hope to hear back.

Regards

• Hi

Could you advise me on Oscam for a 4k ultimo box, I have tried various configurations in order to open my Red Sty card, I am running the latest image of Blackhole.

Any advise / guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

• Official Post

Could you advise me on Oscam for a 4k ultimo box, I have tried various configurations in order to open my Red Sty card, I am running the latest image of Blackhole.

Use the attached version.

• Thank you for your quick reply, I have loaded the file and inserted the boxkey, whilst Oscam is running it is not opening my card, any further advice / guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!