tuner combination

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 550 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• can i put 2 DVB-S2 DUAL TWIN Tuner Modules into my box. so i willl have 4 Lnb ins? at the minute i have lnb in/loop out and lnb in/lnb in. i want to change the lnb in/loop out for another lnb in/lnb in. the reasoin i ask is i read somewere that only certain tuner modules can go into the first slot so dont want to waste money buying one and it not being able to go into the first slot. im pretty sure it can be done but il ask first!!!

• Why not try the twin tuner module you already have in first slot.... Then you will know for sure whether what you read was true or not.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• as above simple swap over , will test it ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!