OpenElec in nand

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,741 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• I have tried to install OpenElec in NAND without success,I dragged the 3 files to a SD card and followed instructions to install but get the message installation aborted,any ideas what I've done wrong?

• keep the button on underside pressed till sceen changes mine takes about 20 odd seconds tbh ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Which build have you been trying to install to NAND?
    I've been using this one for a while: http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/F27M50NE/file.html

Works perfectly, extract the downloaded file, you should be presented with 4 files. Plonk them all on to the root of a FAT32 formatted SD Card. Power off the Wetek, insert SD Card, keep the 'Upgrade' button pressed on the bottom of the Wetek whilst reconnecting the power cable. Keep the button pressed until the Android robot appears on screen and the installation should then complete without a problem

• keep the button on underside pressed till sceen changes mine takes about 20 odd seconds tbh ;)

I was releasing the button after about 7 secs. As instructed,will try again tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Which build have you been trying to install to NAND?
    I've been using this one for a while: http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/F27M50NE/file.html

Works perfectly, extract the downloaded file, you should be presented with 4 files. Plonk them all on to the root of a FAT32 formatted SD Card. Power off the Wetek, insert SD Card, keep the 'Upgrade' button pressed on the bottom of the Wetek whilst reconnecting the power cable. Keep the button pressed until the Android robot appears on screen and the installation should then complete without a problem

I will try this file tomorrow, the one I downloaded had 3 files in it and I kept button pressed for 7 secs
    which appears to be not long enough,thanks for the reply.

• i had same issue as yourself and it honestly took ages to bite in then updated a ok

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I have tried all suggestions and the first time I held the button in for 35 secs.
    before releasing and got installation aborted as before, the second time I tried
    nothing happened so after 1 min.15 secs I released the button and now I have
    just the blue power light and no other lights come on,what have I done?

• Bricked it theres a guid on here ive posted in it and how i recoverd the wetek

- - - Updated - - -

yah find it ok ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Bricked it theres a guid on here ive posted in it and how i recoverd the wetek

- - - Updated - - -

yah find it ok ?

Ok honcho I've tried your method without success but I will give it another go tomorrow sometime.
    I think it would be the best way but at the minute it's not working for me.

Cheers.

• i made a schoolBoy error of not running prog in admin mode ;) after ii di this a day later it worked ;)
    id alos suggest keeping the key pressesd for longer after u run as admin man

take yah 10 mins to test to live wild in try again ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!