unable to download plugins

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 765 times. The last Post () by paddyh.

• im trying to download plugins, im on vix hades 11 and when i press green for download it says that my reciever isnt connected to the internet even thou it is and i can access it threw dcc. are the feeds down at the minute or whats the problem, ps iv tried on another reciever and both give the same message. tried on vu duo2 and zgemma star 2s both on vix hades

• i left it a while and tried again and its working now. i didnt restart the box just tried again, bit weird but at least its working. must have been my internet that had the problem. probably was able to connect via dcc as it was on my home network and probably doesnt require an outside internet connection. anyway main thing is its working :40_002::58_002:

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!