can't flash my vusolo 2????

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 663 times. The last Post () by Niv.

• hi im trying to flash my vu solo 2 but its just loading as normal without flashing. any ideas or solutions to solve that?? im currently running bh 2.1.5 backup image by Mr McKee. thanks for any solutions.

• yeah done that already. flash my vu solo2 before. but for whatever reason its not reading my usb when trying to flash it this time. but it does read my usb if i need to install any extension.

• Have you a different usb stick you can try for flashing the image on with??? Don't forget to press the power button on the front of the receiver when prompted to start the flashing process......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• tried it with another usb. all i did was to change the image boot logo. tried using the usb port at the back of my stb but still no luck. i can definitely say it does read the usb after as i can install any extensions i want. will a factory reset solve it??

• Format your usb stick to fat32 again..... then copy the folder named "vuplus" to it. When you have done that make sure that no other usb devices are connected to tne box at the rear and try to flash the rceiver through the front usb port.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!