Cam help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,398 times. The last Post () by tennybaw45.

• Hi I have just purchased an Amiko A3 and also have a Amiko alien2 working like a treat.I have a an issue as i am a newbie as to how to get a CCam line working with my A3.I have the Oscam app installed and converted my CCam.cfg link with the Oscam cam converter to a oscam.server and put in var/keys on my A3.
    in the Any directions would be appreciated.

• [quote='pkcie','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=276742#post276742']Hi I have just purchased an Amiko A3 and also have a Amiko alien2 working like a treat.I have a an issue as i am a newbie as to how to get a CCam line working with my A3.I have the Oscam app installed and converted my CCam.cfg link with the Oscam cam converter to a oscam.server and put in var/keys on my A3.

[/QGot it working thanks

• [quote='pkcie','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=276742#post276742']Hi I have just purchased an Amiko A3 and also have a Amiko alien2 working like a treat.I have a an issue as i am a newbie as to how to get a CCam line working with my A3.I have the Oscam app installed and converted my CCam.cfg link with the Oscam cam converter to a oscam.server and put in var/keys on my A3.

[/QGot it working thanks

if you used a guide from here could you link to it and others who search in finf ths thread will be able find your solution
    :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• No need to mess about converting files and ftp.
    Open your CCcam.cfg file with notepad on your computer
    Open Oscam app on the Amiko A3.
    Press the RIGHT button to go across to the config tab.
    Press the ADD button
    Manually enter your details.
    Save then you're done.

• the deatails are 100% correct iv double checked and checked some more lol. i seem to have lost fta channels aswell now and cant access the web interface

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!