Issues with Cccam 2.3.0 configuration?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,200 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Purchased my Solo 2 from WOS, connected up and carried out setup via wizard.
    After looking on the forum decided to install Cccam 2.3.0 and DCC as my FTP program.
    Downloaded 2.3.0 from plugin menu on box only to find there is no Cccam.cfg file in var\etc.
    Downloaded Ccamc.cfg from elsewhere (somewhere else on the forum I think) and edited via DCC, pasting in my live C: line.
    I could now start Ccam via Softcam manager. Did this and restarted box - no channels.
    Checked Cccam info and server is showing as live, any ideas what the issue may be please ?

• A little bit more info would help, eg: Which image, what package are you trying to clear?
    Some images have the cccam.cfg in /etc folder.
    After restarting the receiver, have you restarted cccam/enabled cccam to autostart?
    If it is only a c/n line, you have (no physical card) you can delete everything in your cccam.cfg apart from your line details.
    Have you set attributes to 0644/0755 on your cccam.cfg?
    You could try another emulator (oscam/mgcamd) if your unsuccessful.

• Apologies, I am a novice at this. Image is Open Vix Hades v12. Not sure what you mean by 'package I'm trying to clear '. Yes Cccam is restarted and set to autostart after restart. Not sure how to set attributes but will edit cfg as you suggest. Any help will be appreciated.

• Normally you don't need to set attributes on a cccam.cfg file but it may help.
    Right ckick on your cccam.cfg file and scroll to properities (i think) and you should be able to set it from there.
    Try putting your config file into /etc folder (var/etc may be the wrong location for that image)

Not sure what you mean by 'package I'm trying to clear

I mean the satellite your trying to watch

• The file is called CCcam.cfg, is in the /etc file and contains just my cline as suggested in previous post. Unable to set attributes as described.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!