Weather icons

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,877 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• Good morning room
    Quick 1 woke this morning to find the little weather icons I have on the LCD panel of my duo 2 have disappeared all but one with yesterday date on it
    I'm connected to the net so it's not a connection problem

Img VIX
    Box duo 2

Anyone got any ideas

Cheers

• Hiya McKee
    Cheers for getting back
    Yes buddy done all that had a look at the setting no change it's just the 1 as above post bud

To be honest I've noticed over the last week or 2 that around midnight they go 1 by 1 till the morning then all there again but not this time

Edited 2 times, last by seasider ().

• Openwebif plugin will give you access to the the lcd4linux setup...... you will see it listed under Extras. Double check your settings and then save the lcd4linux config again.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hiya McKee
    Yep done that buddy still no change did find this crash log if u can make any sense out it

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/LCD4linux/plugin.py", line 3735, in run
    para[0](para[1],para[2],para[3])
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/LCD4linux/plugin.py", line 8509, in putWetter
    ShadowText(Wim,POSX+int(54*Wmulti)-w-2, POSY+Dayh-int(h/2), Regen, font, LCD4linux.WetterRainColor.value if int(Regen.replace("%","")) < int(LCD4linux.WetterRainColor2use.value) else LCD4linux.WetterRainColor2.value, ConfigShadow)
    ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

cheers

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!