mmboot failed to boot after successfully installed openatv 5.0 image

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,490 times. The last Post () by felda.

• I uploaded the latest openatv 5.0 nfi file to mmfile directory and then performed "install" to install the image.The message showed that installation had been completed successfully and then the box went to reboot but it stopped half way after the mmboot "boot screen". I had no problem to install other inmages including openpli. my box is dm800se sim a8p. please help. Thanks

• mmboot failed to boot after successfully installed openatv 5.0 i 5.1 a 5.2 image
    I uploaded the latest openatv 5.0 i 5.1 a 5.2 nfi file to mmfile directory and then performed "install" to install the image.The message showed that installation had been completed successfully and then the box went to reboot but it stopped half way after the mmboot "boot screen". I had no problem to install other inmages including openpli. my box is dm800se sim 2.10. please help. Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!