amiko micro HD - check software version error

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,127 times. The last Post () by stuhar.

• Hi guys... im trying to flash my amiko micro box with the lastest update via lavatronics... doing this with a USB . pretty sure i done this correctly. However i keep on getting "check software version error" when i hit the start button. do I need to update any software ? any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi guys... im trying to flash my amiko micro box with the lastest update via lavatronics... doing this with a USB . pretty sure i done this correctly. However i keep on getting "check software version error" when i hit the start button. do I need to update any software ? any help would be greatly appreciated.

lavatronics no longer give firmware updates you will be trting to update a HD SE firmware on the HD and it doesn't work that's why you get the error, you cant even use the SE version files to get the channel list updates on to the HD . You need to find new channel list or do it manually.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!