loading picons

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,161 times. The last Post () by carlos99.

• Hi dont what I am doing wrong but trying to load a picon file but it just goes to 7% and stays there ,have tried a few different memory sticks but still the same

Any ideas

• Are you trying over wireless?
    A lan connection on your network may give better results.
    You could try a different ftp program (dcc I find is hit and miss).
    I normally use winscp (change protocol from sftp to ftp on setup page) , filezilla is another one to look at.
    Also have a look at how much free space you have on your receiver (if installing picons in flash) or your usb.

• Hi there,
    here is a video I made on how to load picons and many more tutorials for this receiver, if you have ago with the Amiko A3 find something that doesn't work as it says in the videos then let me know as i'll revisit it or if you have suggestions on new videos that we can (legally) support then by all means send me a private message and i will have a think about getting one made. :-)

Edited 2 times, last by codar: removing live link ().

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!