howto do this with oscam

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,019 times. The last Post () by Dvsat.

• Hi I have two clines that work on different providers and one common provider. my box keeps hanging when the peers reset or change on the two clines, I have to change channels to get the picture back. So can I create a oscam server on my internel net and filter the providers I need from the clines and then point my box to one cline or nline on my private net server?

• Sweeet! got it going just as I connected the box (was trying a loop back), proxy works fine. The cline providers were informed to be on the same page. Box performance is much better. now to look for that old laptop to make a proxy proper.

• Sweeet! got it going just as I connected the box (was trying a loop back), proxy works fine. The cline providers were informed to be on the same page. Box performance is much better. now to look for that old laptop to make a proxy proper.

Could you describe more, or a howto ?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!