pc and VU+ DUO prob

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 400 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi folks, this has only started last couple of weeks and has me baffled.
    as soon as i switch my main pc on the picture freezes on the box no matter what channel.
    my connection is thus.
    main pc hard wired to hub, second pc in same room same, my sons pc via wireless adaptor and router, the router is connected to hub.
    i use home plug for VU connection into VU and one upstairs into router.
    i have tried tv off before starting pc but same, also tried second home plug direct to hub instead of router but get no picture at all on tv.
    so this is getting quite annoying as im usually on pc and mrs screaming at me tv gone again.
    ps: if i switch pc off tv goes back to normal.
    any help appreciated.

• ok will try that, have also been told could be home plugs, i got them at same time as box from WOS approx 2 yr ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly an internal ip address conflict...... set a different ip addy for the pc in the router settings......

was a router prob, the home plug was connected to router which was connected to hub, i tried home plug direct to hub but blank screen on tv, then realised i had DHCP unchecked so checked it and all good so far.
    so ty mckee25 for lead in the right direction appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!