Black Hole stuck on Starting GUI - Please Help Urgent

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,537 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hello,

Just said yes to a upgrade message on a skin and it seems to have taken out my box.
    It boots to the starting gui screen and just sits there, i still have FTP and Telnet access to it.

I have tried to just delete the offending skin from usr/share/enigma2 however no joy

I was also playing around trying to scan other tuners this morning however the box was quite happy until i undated the skin and it asked to reboot the GUI. So i presume that is the issue.

Any ideas, are there log files i can check or a better way to reset the GUI?

Thanks

• Before the changes had you made a full backup of the image?? if you have then ftp into your box and copy the backup file to your desktop. Reflash the box with the image backup......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!