Quick couple questions

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 789 times. The last Post () by steve1978.

• Hi im just wondering if someone could point me in right direction on a couple of things,
    Firstly i have amiko a3 and im generally happy with it and takes a bit of getting used to
    after my DM800HD. Im looking for help with missing channels or should i say moved channels.
    None of the movie channels work as in no picture in SD, secondly im looking for new enigma 2
    channel list, i have searched and found one by Rat's which is dated 29/4/15 just wondering if there
    is a newer on and finally is there an epg plugin i can download. Thanks for reading and i hope
    someone can help.

• Thanks very much for reply, my issue is im on version 2.0.67 and cross epg is on version 2.0.70 or above. im using oscam to view channels so im wondering will oscam still work if i update to 2.0.71. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

• Yes mate updating wont affect oscam. You should always update to the latest stable version when available as they contain improvements, bug fixes etc.

• I am also having this problem with the cross EPG I only got and now and next. I am also on 2.0.6 7 which when I click on update is the latest version. Looks like there may be another version that a manual install I will be having a go at this later. I was looking at trying to pull the sources from my vix box and add them to the amiko

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• I am also having this problem with the cross EPG I only got and now and next. I am also on 2.0.6 7 which when I click on update is the latest version. Looks like there may be another version that a manual install I will be having a go at this later. I was looking at trying to pull the sources from my vix box and add them to the amiko

Edit
    Correction I am on 2.0.72 and I get now and next on 28.2 EPG import not working

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!