cccam mgcamd oscam setup up help

• Hi guys ive got cccam working fine for me but prefer mgcamd as i find it clears faster with less breakup.

Now on my cccam i can get it to ignore a provider on all line for a provider by adding { 0:0:3, 963:0 } to the end of the cline i dont want it to use for that provider but i cant figure out how when i had these lines to my mgcamd's cccamd.list how to stop mgcamd using the clines from opening the provider when i only want it to use the nlines in the newcamd.list for that provider and the clines for all other providers.

Ive tried messing about with oscam but found it was a lot slower and i was getting really bad breakups on some providers as the ecm was almost double what it is in mgcam or cccam.

Has anyone got any help on settiing up either mgcamd to only use the nline and ignore the clines on a certain provider

Or know how to setup oscam to use mgcamd for one provider and use clines for everything else without it going really slow.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!