mutv stopped working

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 680 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• hey all my mutv on my local has stopped working but still working in original stb anyone any ideas or having the same problem ?

Edited once, last by jo-jo ().

• hey all my mute on my local has stopped working but still working in original stb anyone any ideas or having the same problem ?

which box and image version are you using buddy??
    And why would you post this in the oscam section??
    the more info you give the better the reply...
    mute is a hardware button ,also software..
    have you tried the changing the audio options when setting it up??

• I am using an amiko alien shd_8900 with oscam as server with an e2 image also it was meant to say MUTV and the damn thing auto corrected it to mute ha

Edited once, last by jo-jo ().

• I am using an amiko alien shd_8900 with oscam as server with an e2 image also it was meant to say MUTV and the damn thing auto corrected it to mute ha

Classic bud !!! BUt you have to forgive me as you have seen there are so many obscure posts!!
    have you scanned the sat recently???
    no idea about amiko at all bud..sorry..

• signal seems good and worked fine least week so can not see it being a whitelist issue i will check scam log and see if there is anything that pops up

• mutv changed frequency. I just loaded the most up to date ch list ie catseyes but don't know anything about your box. It will work in an original box as that will be retuned automatically.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!