Ferguson ariva 150 help please...

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,298 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hi all.. so i've a ariva 150, new firmware on it today- v1.27B3, i was unable to use the ariva online configurator in web browser but i added a few clines by usb but when i back out of menu back to tv, i get nothing for 10 seconds and then it works for about 5 seconds and its gone again..

im just wondering if i'm missing a trick, good signal and good broadband connected.. any help would be great.. cheers

• Which protocal are you using?
    I always found newcamd to work best on these receivers.
    You could try upgrading your firmware also.
    New release can be found here
    Are you using your ariva as client from your server or external server?

• thanks for getting back to me,
    I'm on v1.27b6,
    i managed to get all the channels for a day or so but it would freeze every 20 seconds for a few secs so i went at it again and lost the channels,
    i'm loading clines on a usb and then going into CCCAM and login to all 4 lines and get login sucess, they go grey and i exit but still no channels.
    i've tried to input c lines and n lines in through the online configuration through the ip adress and Newcamd client but no joy...
    i have the ethernet cable in the back of the box
    the lines im using are free ones i got online
    sorry if i'm missing something.. i don't get some of the lingo..

any help would be great, few days at it now and im cracking up...:shocker:

• the lines im using are free ones i got online

The lines your using are more than likely from payservers...... the chances of them working for you especially when they are free are pretty slim.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• oh cool.. thanks for your time.. where would u point someone for decent lines, don't mind paying

Jeez..... is this a serious question??? have you read the forum rules buddy??? if not then please do, and after you have read them then you may want to read up on the concept of cardsharing....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!