how safe is this way of sharing?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 989 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi,
    have small family/friends server with full *s*l*y package. I was after setenta sports to add to server and and member on another forum put me in contact with another member who could help me out and who is a long serving respected member . Basically he said my card would be useful as a back up for him. The way we exchanged lines was i created an account in oscam user file where the user/pass are the same as the nline I sent him. I opened up a port in router **** e.g and in var/tuxbox/config i have an oscam.conf.bak file which has port = ****@0963:000000.
    My concern is In CS studio I cant monitior ecm hits from him.I can only moniter ecm's from my other clients and the ecms from my clients to his server. If I look in oscam webif i can see ecm requests in there which are normal for the small number of people on the server. I have no reason not to trust him and feel guilty asking, but it would be nice to know how to moniter his access to my server.

• I cant answer exactly your question wizzy but i know the only safe way to share is only share with those you personally know !
    i believe that you should only share with cccam if you dont know the person ! i'm sure that way you can keep an eye on the ecm count though

i'm sure you realiaze but i say wot i think anyway ! but an N line can be re-shared in CCcam as an original card using 256 at the end of the N line :39_002: !

if i were you i would insist on a cccam share ! really a hop 2 will work fine i believe :confident: But other more knowledgable people will confirm i hope :64:

Hope this can help you dude !
    stay cool man and take time to fly joint10beer10 my other hobby is getting wasted :40_002:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Thanx for replies and will dig deeper for info from your comments. I would prefer to buy setanta card and keep it a close knit share, but @£450 it seems a rip for a couple of channels. If it was say £200 a year i would be more than happy to pay for it. thanx again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!