[BKP]Black Hole 2.1.7 Vu+Duo2 Summer Edition by Robijay

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,982 times. The last Post () by djodjo.

• [BKP]Black Hole 2.1.7 Vu+Duo2 Summer Edition by Robijay

Backup date 09/07/2015
    Kernel 3.13.5
    Driver 23/06/2015
    Splash Screen Black Hole by robijay
    Bootlogo by robijay
    Spinner frorm Artic Skin
    Setting Whannibal 13,0+19,2+Dtt Italy (configure your tuner default is 13,0+19,2)
    Language: English (system setup and select your language)
    Password FTP and Telnet: robijay

Cams configuration, Ports & Passwords

CCcam Web Info port: 16001
    Username: root
    Password: robijay

Doscam Web Info Port: 16002
    Username: admin

Oscam Web Info Port: 16003

Oscam-Ymod Web Info Port: 16004

File directory:
    Doscam config & softcam.key directory: /etc/tuxbox/config/doscam25
    Oscam config & softcam.key directory: /etc/tuxbox/config
    Oscam Ymod & softcam key directory: /etc/tuxbox/config/ymod
    CCcam config directory: /etc

[align=center]Whats Included ?
    Black Hole 2.1.7.

Panel
    LINUXSAT SUPPORT PANEL 1.2 FULL HD
    SATVENUS PANEL 9.0

Bouquet Plugin
    AUTOBOUQUETS FOR 28,2 (FOR UK USER)
    ISETTINGE2 3.3.4

Plugin
    XBMC LAUNCHER
    Repositories & Addons For XBMC Launcher Can Be Downloaded From our Addons Panel
    OPENMULTIBOOT
    CROSS EPG
    MEDIAPORTAL 7.1.3
    COOL TV GUIDE 7.3.0
    TSTUBE 1.2
    LCD4LINUX (UPDATE)
    TSMEDIA 10.3 (DO NOT WORK WITH FHD SKIN)
    LIVE FOOTBALL 5.8
    WEBRADIOFS

AND MORE..........

Emu
    CCCAM 2.30
    DOSCAM 0.25
    OSCAM YMOD-T56
    OSCAM SVN 10888 (RELEASE 09/07/2015)
    OSCAM STATUS VIEW
    CCCAM INFO

Skin
    MX I6P

Picons
    13+19,2+DTT ITALY BY MMARK (INCLUDED)
    28,2 BY OKTUS DOWNLOAD HERE

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• Hi Robijay.
    I have installed this image today and have found that the only available satellites are Hotbird and Astra 19.2 east. Please could you tell me how to go about changing this so that I can download 28.2 east.
    I hope you understand what I mean. I go to the auto and manual scan but only these two sats appear for scaning.
    Thanking you.
    sparkysden:83:

• If you read carefully it tells you :

Setting Whannibal 13,0+19,2+Dtt Italy (configure your tuner default is 13,0+19,2)

so go to PLUGINS-linuxsat-support addons- channel lists- catseye 28ºE.
    This will download and overwrite the settings already there and will restart the box.
    Make sure menu- service searching tuner configuration - set it to whichever you use..usals or fixed on 1 sat..etc...

• Robijay, this is quite incredible : the BlackHole 2.1.7 image is not yet on the forum, and you're already posting a backup image... Good job, mate! :78:

• Robijay, this is quite incredible : the BlackHole 2.1.7 image is not yet on the forum, and you're already posting a backup image... Good job, mate! :78:

Blackhole image 2.1.7 for all Vu+ receivers has been available on the forum from when it was released yesterday (09/07/2015) bud..... you can find it here: Vu+ - All Models

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Blackhole image 2.1.7 for all Vu+ receivers has been available on the forum from when it was released yesterday (09/07/2015) bud..... you can find it here: Vu+ - All Models

Thanks for the info! As I have a Duo2, I only checked on the Duo2 section (not to the All Models sections)... That's why I have not seen the 2.1.7 image :-)! I will try this backup image anyway.

Keep up the good work guys!!!

• First in the epg menu setup the location where you want it to be saved.
    I used CrossEPG
    setup/crossepg/xmltvprovider and select what you need

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• Hey all

I am running 2.1.7 Blackhole by robijay on VU+ DUO2. I have a mac and run Idreamx. All parts of Idreamx can log into the box and load epg, movies etc. However it does not enable me to go into Bouquets or FTP. It just says "Login failed" Guys please please help me. Its driving me crazy. To repeat some parts of IdreamX can connect with the satbox but FTP and Bouquets can NOT. Help!

• HI AFTER I PUT {Black Hole 2.1.7 Vu+Duo2 Summer Edition by Robijay} IN MY BOX IT WORK FINE BUT FOR SOME REASON THE FOURTH TUNER DOES NOT WORKING ANY MORE I TRIED DIFFERENT IMAGE STILL SAME PROBLEM CAN SOME ONE HELP PLEASE

• Hi Robijay,

[BKP]Black Hole 2.1.7 Vu+Duo2 Summer Edition very good. Can you tell me if the Sky Blackhole Skin By Fraggle121 will work with your image and if so how do I install it.

Thanks

• I don`t know if the skin will work in this particular image. To try, use your ftp programme to send the ipk file to the tmp folder in your duo2. Then install by pressing green button,yellow button,manually install ipk package and reboot. If you get the green screen or the box wont reboot because the image clearly doesn`t work,just go back to your ftp programme and delete the skin folder you are trying by going to /user/share/enigma2. Turn the duo2 off and back on,it will reboot back to the default skin. You won`t have to do a reinstall of the image.

bo.

• a couple of questions using this image, where is ondemand tv? Also why do I get no volume on youtube?

Nowhere in the O.P´s first post does it mention ondemand...
    that´s a plugin you can download from our Addons plugin....another thing is if it will work for you depending on your geo-location..
    Youtube comes as part of the image which has nothing to do with the O.P backup..
    There are so many probabilties that its unanswerable in one post....
    Try downloading youtube again ....

• Hello mate!

I have just installed this image on my Duo2... Works nice! Still I have 1 remark and 1 question...

The remark : the TSPANEL is not running with a full HD theme. I had to install another theme before being able to run the TSPANEL in the backup image...

The question : how to download and install another CCCam (I want to install v2.1.3)? I saw that there is v2.3.0 but not the one I would like to use...

Once again : big thank you for your work! :09:

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!