Autobouquet issue

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,769 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Im having trouble getting autoboquet to work has worked fine for months and now not working last 2 days same with my mate as well.. Is anyone having same issues?

• Hi abu here are my settings below. Its strange as few of my mates having same problem and we have different enigma 2 boxes. Its not been updating for around 7 days now no bt sports europe and others new bt channels in sports category and other channels not working because of autoboquet not updating.

Is anyone else experiencing autoboquet not updating???

4623959ee507eae0a04.jpg

d314b030e3.jpg

• Official Post

Latest version of plugin is 24/06/2014. You can press teh Blue button while in teh plugin to reveal the date. There should be another update once Setanta HD gets a proper number.

A few people people have mentioned somthing about updates not working automtaically. I will have to defer to Lraizer on that one. Nobody has posted logs though. Just run it manually via blue button, it takes less than a minute and does not interrupt viewing.

• Hi. Sorry for jumping in, I've a question to ask? Can autoboquets update channels that have moved etc, without having to run a full scan each time? I thought autoboquets ruled out ha I got to do that? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• abu baniaz I have been trying to run manually through the blue button but does not bring them back also I have tried to run it by going into the plugin and then pressing green button to run it but still does not update channels.. Where do I find the log file and I will post it to help?

• Official Post

There is no log file for AB 28.2. You need to post the a screenshot with the settings. (you've done that already, although a proper screenshot would be better)

There is a big differnce between AB 28.2 not working and AB 28.2 not bringing in/excluding some channels. Please clarify what the case is. The last bouquet has a acreation date in there.

You need to replace the swap and supplement files if you want to use the "available HD" feature and also swap. YOu can get them from this download http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=18085&p=280171&viewfull=1#post280171

• Hi abu baniaz I had a issue with new BT sports europe and others putting themselves in the sport category and also today have noticed setanta ireland, nick jr, racing uk says tuned failed its as if the plugin has stopped working as I have a few mates all different boxes on different images but same issue.

Also when I do a automatic scan it greys out the channels mentioned above and when I don't scan they just say tuned failed. There seems to be a problem from when mutv changed tp.

Its normally fine as updated channels and added them in for the last couple years and is really good plugin. Has anyone else not reported a problem with it that you know of?

Edited once, last by choppa ().

• Official Post

I need to understand what you mean to say. "As if" is not good enough.

Have you replaced the files?
    Is AB 28.2 not working at all? Please check the date/time printed in the last bouquet.
    Is AB 28.2 working but not bringing in those chanenls?

Plugin not working and localised reception issues are two different things. Once you confirm that you have replaced the files and clarified what is working/not working, we can look at the next issue.

I have asked a few times for clarfication. Please pitch your response so that it answers what I am failing to understand.

Have you replaced the supplement/swap files?
    Is AB 28.2 not working at all? Please check the date/time printed in the last bouquet.
    Is AB 28.2 working but not bringing in those chanenls?

• Just to help here and the channels you mentioned setanta ireland, nick jr too, racing uk have all changed in the last 24 hours.

I hope this is not too obvious but.. I like my settings in my own special way and I do not use ABM as an auto fix. I do use it though when there are odd channel changes like the ones you mention. So I run ABM and HIDE everything except the sports. I open the new ABM generated sports and move the changed channel into my own settings (having checked that it is working). I then delete all ABM. My settings are therefore updated and just as an old codger like me likes them. There I have to go and rest now.

• Official Post

He is asking support about AB 28.2 not ABM.

You can customise bouquet contents on both AB 28.2 and ABM. If you try the sort3 file on last complete upload I made, you will find that BT sports is top of sport section. Rest are very similar to Rats' bouquets.

You can run ABM without creating bouquets. The same can be one for AB 28.2, but a modification is needed to the script file.

• Ok its all fixed now I seemed to turn make default boquets off and BT sports europe it went into category and the above channels working. My mates box has defualt boquet to ON and there's has updated. So all is fine the weird thing is I have had box for years using same autoboquet and never had issues until last few weeks.

Just a quick one is lrazier plugin run off a server he maintains with the swapped channels or does it work automatically of like a king of sat 28.2 xml table?

But really good plugin in certainly not complaining and great support on here. Thanks

• Official Post

It downloads things off the satellite directly. However, there are changes which need to be made in files from time to time. You have not answered any questions clearly, so I suspect you will run into issues later. Questions were asked to help you.

Best to run plugin with
    Scan mode = all channels
    Bouquet channel sort = large 1st bouquet
    Custom Channel swap = no

• Hi abu baniaz thanks that has fixed my box and my mates just a quick question what is the best setting to have for the Make Default Bouquet and its all sorted.

I did try and add the files in you directed me to but when i added in the plugins folder when i done a autobouquet update it started and finished with in 2 seconds so reverted back as I thought it be the way it set up which it was..

Edited once, last by choppa ().

• Official Post

The way the "available HD" scan mode works is as follows:
    All HD chanenls that are not FTA are excluded. The "hack" to make the available channels not get excluded is to trick the plugin into considering them to be FTA. Any such modifications are done by the supplement file.

The custom channel swap is controlled by the custom_swap.txt file. Channels are swapped based on their numbers. After the BT renames/reshuffle, they obviously needed updating.

This is why the two file were uploaded.

If you run the plugin to/as:
    Scan all available channels
    Don't swap channels
    Sort channels by HD first or Large first bouquet
    Make Default bouquets = Yes
    Child Friendly = no

You will be immune from any hacks/unofficial alterations and the version of plugin from October 2013 will continue to work exactly the same as the latest version. It will create bouquets almost exactly as an official receiver.

However, it is no point having HD channels you cannot watch. So we have to keep up with the changes if we want to stay on top of the game. Most of the changes I have made to the plugin have been cosmetic changes/reword owing to people asking same questions. One example was "How come by bouquet dont match up with official numbers. It says 1030 for BBC 1". So I deafulted plugin to use sort as HD first. It was always there. Making that sort mode standard, got rid of the questions.

Glad you are sorted.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!