How to setup an internal share from oscam-svn10077/cccam-2.1.3 to a second box cccam

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,446 times. The last Post () by Helloween.

• Hi people!

Till now I was using two dream 800HD boxes in my hose and shared my viaccess card from one box to the other using simply cccam.
    Last weak I bought a new Solo2, so from now I have to use oscam as card reader for my viaccess card. From
    the support server I downloaded the oscam-svn10077/cccam-2.1.3 and setup it. Everything is working perfectly on the Solo2, just I can't get the connection working to the other box
    that uses cccam. My two boxes are configured as described in the turorial How to setup an internal share w/ CCcam. (Basic Guide Only)

Does it make any difference using oscam/cccam to cccam compared to cccam to cccam?
    Any hint, as I'm banging with my head to a wall?

• Hi annie12,

can you clarify a little bit please!

Right now I deleted the oscam/cccam config on the solo2 and installed just the cccam 2.1.3 and my connection to the other box is working perfectly.

But right again when I setup the oscam/cccam on my solo2 the same connection to the other box with cccam does not work anymore.

Can you be a little more specific?

In my solo2 cccam.cfg goes F: test1 test2

in the other box cccam.cfg goes C: ip adress test1 test2

Do I need to setup something else?

Thanks

• Didn't worked!

Maybe I missinterpreted something here. I will try to explain my problem again.
    Before switching to a solo2 I had to dream800hd boxes just with standard cccam. In one
    of them I had a viaccess card (no oscam needed) witch I shared with the other box
    through a standard internal connection
    F: test1 test2 in the box with the card and
    C: ip adress test1 test2

Now I bought a solo2 and replaced the box with the viaccess card. As the solo2 internal slot doesn't work
    automaticaly with the viaccess card as the dream800hd do, I had to instal oscam-svn10077/cccam-2.1.3 witch now do the job fine.

The problem that I encountered is that the connection between the two boxes that I used before does not work anymore.
    Mybe I've got to do something in the oscam configuration but I can't figured out what I'm missing.

• The c line in your second box shoule be C: (ipaddyofyourserver) (sharingport) username password

Example...... C: 192.192.1.92 12345 test1 test2

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I had to instal oscam-svn10077/cccam-2.1.3 witch now do the job fine.

1st box
    oscam is reading your card and it works yes ?

you now want to pass that on to your 2nd box
    which is running cccam yes?

in oscam.server you will have a reader
    that reader will have a group
    like group = 1

open oscam.user
    write like this
    change caid to your card

[account]
    user = test1
    pwd = test2
    caid = 0500
    group = 1

now open cccam.cfg
    write c line with 1st box ip and port
    and username and pass you have in oscam.user

C: 192.192.1.92 12000 test1 test2

restart oscam

Edited once, last by davvo ().

• Thanks to pointing it out. When typing the post I forgot to add the sharing port.

- - - Updated - - -

That was the solution to my problem. Now everything is working as it should!
    I just hadn't realized the correlation between the oscam as reader-server and cccam as a client on the same machine.

In reality I have now even more question:
    - Why do we need cccam if oscam can do everything by itself?
    - Is my server now sharing just the viaccess card or all the other c line servers that I putted in the cccam client part?

Also I have to find out what are the settings in the oscam config like au, group, dvbapi, I have a lot to read!

THX again davvo!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!