Amiko A3 Problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,134 times. The last Post () by codar.

• I'm sorry if there's a forum already for this the only ones I've found have not worked for me.
    What it is i have a Amiko A3 and have a c-line witch i have entered into Oscam that is installed on the box, I can get all channels but they seem to be jumping/juttering every 8-10 seconds pause and then play again can anyone help me as i'm starting to get really annoyed with it, or point me in the right direction. Thank you

• The share im using is fine ive used them before on my old boxes there saying there end is 100% fine, the Version im using is OSCAM: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r0 Compiler: arm-linux-androideabi, i used the tool you posted i might of not used it wight as its the same as before but if it hangs longer than it did before it would show scrambled channel but if i go into oscam on the box and hit restart then go back to channels i will then get picture back but back to 8-10 seconds freeze then play again, how do i use the tool that you posted in the previous post?

• First,
    Paste your line details in the top window.
    Select which type of line it is (c-line/n-line) using the buttons on top left of window
    Make sure oscam.server button is selected and hit convert.
    Then,
    Copy everything in the bottom window (will start with "reader", make sure you scroll down to copy all of it) and paste it into your oscam.server file (removing the previous converted reader)
    Restart oscam or restart receiver.

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!