Wetek scanning

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,820 times. The last Post () by gullon.

• o, I factory reset the wetek, installed OSCAM first. then transferred over the rats list via the dreamset editor, and although not all channels coming on, the s*y movies channels were showing fine, but other channels not, so getting closed to getting this working.
    just gonna try another channel list and see if that work

• check that the user name is also in the oscam.config , what is the box type under user in there if its there ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• update ..... i purchased a sd card to test openelec side of things to see what channels that would pull in using tvheadend client, this pulled in the exact same list, i took the tuner out to have a look at it and there are two resisters set into it, one of them was lose meaning not soldered to it correctly and i could wiggle it around, i put it back in and scanned again and nothing came up no channels / transpoders ? i think it is a tuner fault on mine.

A. Do i contact wetek support to change the tuner.
    B. Try and solder it myself. (not sure about this as the solder point is quite small).

• customer support ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Update........

After receiving the new tuner i tried the scan again to no avail, i tried all options, reset, factory reset, clean install image in Wetek Android, clean install of Openelec, various other things and nada, it still did not pull the channels in ie Sky channel etc as stated in previous posts, in the end i contacted support again who a arranged remote support through Teamviewer to see if they could see what the issue could be, we set a day and time and went through the motions using the Openelc side of the box with tv headend, through lots of tinkering, scanning, tinkering again and more scanning the box could not pull the correct transponders in, the conclusion that support came too was what i thought myself that the box was faulty, support arranged an exchange for a new box. (Thanks to Eldin / support for taking time out to sort this out).

The courier was arranged for the next day to pick up the faulty box for the exchange but for some reason they did not turn up after i stayed in all day, i contacted the courier to see what was going on and they stated that they have no such order to my address ? they stated to contact the supplier Wetek to re-do the order, yes you guessed it my patients was running out of fuel ...... i took a deep, deep breath and contacted support again who apologised and sent out another request and this time they turned up the next day, within a 24hour period Wetek received the box and another box sent out to me, the next day i received the box and i thought yes i can start to play.

I plugged the box in and set the box up, i went straight to Wetek Theatre and all was looking good, i decided to update to the latest software before scanning and when complete i went to Wetek theatre and it would not load, i tried several times to no avail but i remembered that a factory reset should sort this issue out and it did.

I went to Wetek Theatre and it booted up with out any issues and now for the scan, i set up the configurations and scanned the box which went through the motions until it was complete, i looked through the channels and the missing channels were there and they worked ....... VOILA........ i loaded my enigma 2 channels list using Dreamset and it was is looking good just how i set my bouquets out and they worked, i have not checked all the channels but the premium ones are there and working.

Ive had this box a while, well i mean this is my second exchange, the first issue was TRSS lead not working and then the tuner issue's, but let me say from the day i got this box i saw the potential but also lost the will at times, i am glad that all is working so far and i will in no doubt keep you updated but i am so pleased that this box is functioning as it should.

Thanks to the Wetek support team especially Eldin and Miralem for your understanding / support and to me for my understandably patients.

"NOW TIME TO PLAY"

• Hi,
    I've got the same issue as you have, but I don't think it's the tuner because I have openelec on MicroSD the channels are fine buy openelec 6.0 is unstable.

I will really appreciate if you can help me with a step-by-step guide on scanning Astra 28.2e and using the bouquet you mention on wetek theatre.

I'M new to this so don't understand the jargon and terms.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!