Wetek scanning

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,784 times. The last Post () by gullon.

• When i do a blind scan in android Wetek theatre i get approx 844 channels on 28 east, some channels appear 4 or 5 time and a few channels that display no name, i also can not see the sky channels ie sky one, sky movies etc, is this usual for this box not displaying correctly or is there a way to force the channels to display,...........

• 844 tv channels that is good there are 848 on kingofsat the channel with the name no name is good too, if you scan with openelec you see a . voor no name for the sky channels you say you need use oscam
    the scan is oke

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

• The thing is i don't get any sky channels i only get sky on demand which drops in and out, i'm wondering why it is not picking it up on the scan ? i have oscam with newcamd connected and set up, all other station are there except the sky ones ?

• Yep because i can pick up BT sports, xxx and almost everything else that is showing in the scan, the wetek theatre does scan in any of the sky channels 1, 2, living, movies or any of the MTV channels, only sky on demand ? and i am doing a blind scan.

• At first i used auto scan and got 200 plus channels then i used blind scan and got 700 plus, scanned again at a prime time and got 844 but as stated no sky channels, am i missing something else in the set up while scanning ? i can't use openelec to check live tv at the moment as i am waiting for a new sd card to be delivered.

• OK you seem to have what i want but not getting there just yet, i have gone into wetek theatre system factory reset, enter password etc, start configuration, ahhhhhh.....

Just a thought .... i always used the scan in simple mode but this time i scanned in advanced mode and this gave me more options regarding channels ie:- crypted, default and all etc channels, the box went through the motions of scanning and no the same result, my theory is if it is picking up most of 28.2 east it should pull in what you have on your pic but it is not for some reason, my db8oo pulls them in with no issue.... i'm i scanning correctly.

• I get that and i have loads of those that are working or showing on the box, but the question is why cant i pull in any of the sky like how you do ? i believe i am doing correctly.

• same issue here, scan in over 800 channels, but most of them are dups, and no sky sports, movie channels are scanning, or available
    is this lnb issue, but same cable in another box scans all

• install rats boukets E2 addon posted on here it works on wetek, just FTP into temp and install Rats oicon updater works aswell just install each seperate and ignor any reboots during install and then reboot after both installed and this should sort out your issue for 28.2 , hope this helps :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• sorry yeah its E2 me bad but you can also use the online E2 to thearter convertor posted it updates say rats E2 list to thearter n upload to wetek , its also posted on here by sniffer if i mind right ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• right
    converted rats channel list to wetek, shows up in bouquet format on wetek, but no picture appearing and this is FTA ones
    the channels I scanned work fine

arggghhh

• right
    converted rats channel list to wetek, shows up in bouquet format on wetek, but no picture appearing and this is FTA ones
    the channels I scanned work fine

arggghhh

Dito ..... i have tried with a few bouquets using dreamset thinking that would work to no avail plus as stated factory reset, theatre wetek to no avail as stated i cant figure this one out at all, i'm glad it is just not me ......

• make sure the oscam is the auto start version and also make sure your configs are right , you could also post your configs for to be checked as others has if this is not your thread then make a new thread in correct area with configs to see where your going wrong :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• This is nothing to do with oscam, oscam works fine for me so far, the issue is the box not pulling the channels in at all, as stated not one channel named with sky ie:- sky one, two, living, movies etc which is what i don't understand why it does not do it, ive tried all different scan methods simple / advance etc to no avail, these channels should be pulled in with or without oscam, oscam is only used to clear channels i believe, it should show likes sniffers pic but nothing like that appearing in the scan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!