Oscam freezing issues

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 673 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Hi All, can someone help me, i seem to always be getting issues on my Nbox not matter what image i run when i am running Oscam, i seem to get alot of freezes sometimes it freezes permanently or until i change the channel, i know the "Server" i am connecting to is perfect and a number of other boxes i have work without problem using cccam. I have tried different versions of Oscam etc. i Have installed MGCAMD 1.35 EMU and although it stops the freezing from happening, it doesn't work if i try and record one station and watch another, i believe this is a limitation of MGCAMD as far as i am aware( i could be wrong). Does anyone have a good working copy of Oscam and its files that i can use that doesn't freeze and is stable, the Server i connect to allows multi connections so its not a sub issue.
    Or if someone has a solid working image dont care of what, Hyper,Nebula,Pli, nand,usb or HDD, i dont need bells a whistles of plugins etc just a image that i cam watch, and record if need, dont need and IPTV etc.

Help please
    Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!