Help please

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 497 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Please help if you can. Last Friday I accessed blackhole speed up removed "weather" and rebooted. Lost all scrambled channels on restart. I did what I could with no result so I left it for the night. I have autobouques set for 0600hrs and thought that would do it. Then I did it manually same. I then decided to download 2.1.7 from the site to a formatted usb and it went right through the installation then rebooted. LED said "starting" then I got a black background with Blackhole logo for 5 seconds, then the LEd went to "VU+solo2" and the screen blank, no response from any remote button. I formatted a new usb and did it again same result. I flashed the box after a problem a few months ago and I knew the file was good 2.1.6. Same result.
    Suggestions welcome.
    Thanks

• No back up. Box off all night, will try after work. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your prompt replyUsed mgcam but didn,t notice the signal bar. Up until I flashed 2.1.7 I had lost only pay channels, after flash nothing at all. If I can,t resolve this is there an address I can mail the box to for analysis? will happily pay to get my box well again.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!