How to make a complete backup of my Vu solo ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 588 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• How to make a complete backup of my Vu solo ?
    hi ,

I would want to make a complete backup of my Vu+solo with the regulations and the configuration .

How to make ? i need to copy it to my pc windows system after finish

Thank you in advance .

• I don`t know about the vu solo,I have a Vu+ Duo2 with the Blackhole image and it`s really simple to do.In the main menu there is the option Backup Menu,open it and make sure the path to your usb stick is correct then it will do a complete backup of your box.Then just use an FTP programme to send it to your pc. Works perfect everytime. But as I said I don`t know about the solo,maybe it isn`t an option for your box.
    bo.

• I don`t know about the vu solo,I have a Vu+ Duo2 with the Blackhole image and it`s really simple to do.In the main menu there is the option Backup Menu,open it and make sure the path to your usb stick is correct then it will do a complete backup of your box.Then just use an FTP programme to send it to your pc. Works perfect everytime. But as I said I don`t know about the solo,maybe it isn`t an option for your box.
    bo.

All VU+s follow the same basics.. the only difference is whichever image installed whether it be vix, BH ,,etc.....
    Usually the FULL backup or Personal Backup is made media/HDD and media/USB ..
    it can take between 5-7 mins for the full backup.
    You can then FTP the folder named VUPLUS over to your PC if you wish.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!