Can't find Emus?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 883 times. The last Post () by a164.

• Hi!

I just installed the Gecko image on my DM800, but I cannot find any emus, neither download options.

I noticed however that there is a map /var/etc/emud that contains 2 maps cs and emu. My guess is that i put any script file there it will appear in the emupanel, well I did put a script there without success so my guess now is that the script name has to be special, something like cam_xxxx.sh or xxx_emu.sh or whatever it can be.

I can off-course start the script manually, but I have to do it each time I reboot the DM800, it's a little bit annoying. On older releases this type of config was though the /var/etc/softcam.config file. There is no such file on this image now.

Since I tried with some variants without success, do You possible know the key filename for such a script? or how to manage this manually?

Thanks in advance!
    a164

• Official Post

Emu downloads have been removed from most images now, install this to have everything you need available once more,

New-TSpanel enigma2 plugin,everything you need for your image

• Thanks All for GREAT support!

I tried, it's nice.

It's a petty that the way to run scripts change all the time, I noticed the follow:

I was guessing right that something has to be put under /etc/emud/emu or cs directories, I would never guess the way it's done without your help.

Well under the /etc/emud/emu/ you can create a directory with can have whatever name you like, like cccam, under this directory has to be some new files like
    emulator.conf
    start.sh
    stop.sh
    stop_forced.sh

By going to Blue/Emu panel you see a list of installed emus, this is read each time you start the Blue/Emu panel, from each emulator.conf on every directory you create, like for mgcamd ex:
    name = mgcamd
    version = 1.35a
    description = mgcamd emu 1.35a

and you will see in the panel
    mgcamd 1.35a mgcamd emu 1.35a
    cccamd 2.2.1 cccam emulator
    etc...

the rest of the files needed are:
    mgcamd binary file, mg_cfg, newcamd.list
    they can be on same directory like the emulator.conf, start.sh etc...
    or
    CCcamd binary, CCcam.cfg etc...

I have now modified my directories as appropriate, so I'm very satisfied about your help!

Many thanks!

By the way, on the Sifteam Gecko image, the subtitles text is red color, any tip how to change this? I know that it's part of the enigma2, the subtitle thing, and I found a /etc/tuxtxt/tuxtxxt2.conf file, I played around but without success!

Many Thanks once again!

a164

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!