sound problems on 23 east double dutch

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,036 times. The last Post () by Curious123.

• having some problems here with dutch movie and sport channels on 23 deg east picture perfect but no sound just wondering if its my reciever or have they changed the way the audio is brodcast like some channels on hispasat
    i am using a vu duo with blackhole 166
    can someone please confirm that its my box hopefully
    cheers

• not sure if its a bug in the duo i unplugged the hdmi from duo to my denon amp and tried it thru direct to tv via hdmi still no sound i thought it could have been an amp problem

• I have VU+DUO connected to a motorised everythings been fine for months but suddenly I am having trouble receving Canal Digitaal 23.5E Film1 Action, Film1 Family and Film1 Festival. Everything was working fine until I loaded the latest Catseye settings. I am really confused because I loaded the same settings on two of my dm800 boxes and they have no problems receiving the above channels. I have loaded the lated Blackhole 1.6.6 motorised image by Ferret but still no joy. Any ideas?

• Official Post

I have VU+DUO connected to a motorised everythings been fine for months but suddenly I am having trouble receving Canal Digitaal 23.5E Film1 Action, Film1 Family and Film1 Festival. Everything was working fine until I loaded the latest Catseye settings. I am really confused because I loaded the same settings on two of my dm800 boxes and they have no problems receiving the above channels. I have loaded the lated Blackhole 1.6.6 motorised image by Ferret but still no joy. Any ideas?

Edited: Moved here, same topic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!