enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.5_all.zip

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,418 times. The last Post () by elkharbachi.

• Hi There,
    I have a Vu+ Duo2 that I have flashed with Black Hole. I am following some instructions to install the :- enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.5_all.zip using the Dream Box Controller software. The problem I have is the file is an Ipk file and I don't know haw to install this as the instructions i have show the enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.5_all.zip to have folders that i currently can't open or see. Can anyone help?
    :06:

• try puting the ipk file into temp folder via ftp program and install via remote , what image are you using ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Unrar the zip file so you are left with an IPK file.
    On blackhole images , using DCC (dreambox control centre) in left side window open var/volatile/tmp folder.
    From the right side window, FTP using the <= arrow the IPK over to the tmp folder.
    now using the remote control unit ( R.C.U ) press GREEN-YELLOW ->manually install IPK packages.
    It should test then install the IPK.
    Restart the box then look in plugins menu and you´ll see it there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!